Revive My Device can offer 3 services to you.
- Call Out Service – One of our fully qualified technicians can come to your location within London and provide an onsite repair at an agreed appointment time.
- Walk In service – Simply visit our workshop located at 79 Ladywell Road, London SE13 7JA and we will repair your Phone while you wait. A typical iPhone screen repair usually takes around 30 minutes to complete
- Mail-In Service -send your phone into our data protected workshop where we generally aim to repair it the same day we receive it and send it back via tracked and insured next day courier service.
If you opt for the mail in service, no postal charges will be incurred. For a limited time we are offering free collection and delivery. We will send you a label via our DPD courier service, you take it to a local pick up point and we will send it back within 24-48 hours tracked and insured.
To book a repair now click here
We are based:
79 Ladywell Road,
You can bring your device here as part of the walk-in service, or we can come out to you within London via the call out service.
For those further afield we can offer our nationwide Mail-in service.
All prices are listed through the website, just click on the device you have and the repair you need.
For all call out repairs, there is then an additional £15 call out charge.
For mail-in repairs, collection/delivery charges are included in the repair cost.
A lifetime warranty is given with majority of repairs.
For more information on this please see the warranty page here: Warranty.
Please note, no warranty is given with liquid damage, diagnostic or battery replacements.
Terms and conditions can be found here: Terms and conditions
By allowing us to repair your device you are agreeing to these.
We have our walk-in service, where you can bring your device in to us at 79 Ladywell Road, London, SE137JA and we can repair the device whilst you wait. Typically it takes around 30 minutes for a repair.
We do require a passcode for testing the device but do not worry your data is fully safe and protected.
Passwords to devices are absolutely necessary for technicians to do their job properly and to fully diagnose most problems. Also, all devices are to be fully tested before the repair, during the repair (while test fitting parts) and after the repair. This is to provide quality and consistent service and to protect us as well as the customer. There is no way to do any of this from a secured lock screen. We also offer no warranty if this is not done.
As for privacy concerns, I can assure you all technicians are prohibited from accessing a customer’s data without a reason that is directly linked to the repair. We are a professional service with a reputation to uphold.
We recommend backing up your phone prior to having a repair attempt.
To back up to iCloud:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Settings > iCloud > Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup if it isn’t already turned on.
- Make sure you are on a WiFi connection and tap Back Up Now.
- Check your backup by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and then select your device.
To back up to google account
- Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
- Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
- Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
Our technicians are always on hand to help, just give us a call on 020 3609 888
The only way to remove the device is logging in. Unfortunately doing a software wipe will not wipe the iCloud/Google account
To remove from iCloud:
- On an iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My [device].
- On a Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Note: You can also remove your device by turning off iCloud completely on that device.
To Remove google account:
- Use your phone’s browser to go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the “Sign-in & security” section, touch Device activity & notification.
- In the “Recently used devices” section, touch Review devices.
- Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.
If when we receive your device, and the device is not removed/you don’t know the login details to remove it, we will not be able to fully test the device and therefore will not offer the lifetime warranty. You will receive a 48-hour warranty only.
For the most up to date prices please find via the website. Just select your device and the repair you require and the price will be given.
There is a £15 call out charge on top of this for a technician to come out to you.
A typical repair takes around 30-40 minutes, this would be for a typical iPhone Repair.
Samsung and tablets take slightly longer due to the complexity of the repair. However, we aim to repair these within 24-48 hours.
We aim to repair the device the same day however we cannot guarantee this. This would depend on the time of day that you are booking in.
Our appointment times are flexible and you can book in advance if there is a specific day you would like it repairing.
We do attempt repairs on liquid damaged devices, but we cannot guarantee the success. This is due to the nature of the repair.
Water and electricity do not mix well, depending on how much liquid and where the liquid has gotten within the device will depend on the success rate of the device. We will not know this until we have looked inside your device.
We do not recommend putting your phone in a bag of rice, it can cause more damage externally.
We recommend booking your device for a diagnostic so we can have a closer look at the motherboard, from here we would advise what needs repairing.
We carry out Level 3 Motherboard repairs, such as IC Chips/soldering.
We use a courier service called DPD, which is tracked and insured.
When using the mail in service, once a repair is booked in, we will arrange a collection for you and send you a label.
All you need to do is package the device, take to your local DPD courier collection point to be collected. We will then send it back to you.
This is a free service. No postage costs are incurred.
We repair a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, laptops and computers.
If you cannot find yours listed on the website contact a member of the team on email@example.com or call on 020 3609 5888 and they can provide a quote over the phone.
To identify the make of iPhone/iPad, on the back at the bottom is a model number. This begins with the letter A followed by 4 numbers. This will allow you to look up your model of iPhone.
To identify the make of Samsung device you have, again on the back at the bottom there is a model number beginning with one of the following. SM, GT, J, A followed by numbers. This will allow you to look up the model of the Samsung device.
If you have issues finding it or require some assistance contact a member of the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3609 5888.
You will need to fill in the form here: Phone unlocking.
Once this is submitted we will send you an invoice for payment. Once payment is made we will send you the unlock code.
It’s a very simple process.
We recommend, if possible in the original box if you still have it. We would then send this back.
However, if you do not have this, we would recommend sending in a padded envelope/jiffy bag.
As long as it is safe and secure. We will then send the device back in a padded envelope/box.
We would recommend you removing your sim card before sending it to us.
We cannot be held accountable for the loss of sim cards.
We do not wipe any data during the repair.
We do recommend backing up the device prior to the repair.